HV PM(High voltage power module)
The V5 series Autopilot kit includes the HV PM module. The following mainly describes how to set and use the HV_PM(high voltage power module).
The CUAV HV_PM module is a new high voltage voltage power module independently developed by CUAV with the following features:
- Higher voltage input: 10v-60v (3s~14s battery)
- More accurate battery monitor: voltage detection accuracy: +-0.1v; current detection accuracy: +-0.2A
- Bec (5v) max current: 5A
- Max (detection) current: 60A
- Maximum output current(ESC/MOTOR PORT): 60A
Setup through Mission Planner
- Monitor：Anglog Voltage and Current
- Sensor：CUAV HV PM
- APM Ver：CUAV v5 or APM1(V5 series flight control selects CUAV v5)
- Click on other interface to write parameters
- Restart mp ground station and flight control
Setup through QGroundcontrol
- Number of Cells :According to your battery to settings.
- Full voltage：The voltage of each section, the lithium battery is generally 4.2v
- Empty voltage：LiPo batteries are generally 3.7v, depending on the battery.
- Voltage divider： 18