Base station Hardware connection
- The base station is connected to the computer usb interface through the type c cable; the telemetry is connected to another usb interface of the computer.
When using, please place the base station outdoors with enough sky coverage to get a good search signal. Place the base station on a stable and elevated platform, such as a tripod.
Rover Hardware connection
connection to V5+ or V5 nano
- Please use V5+ or V5 nano special cable 10 pin connector plugged into GPS&SAFETY PORT, 6 pin connector plugged into UART 4.
- Telemetry: Connect to the TELEM(radio) interface
connection to Pixhack
Please use pixhack special cable
- Six wire connector plugged into GPS&SAFETY PORT, Four wire connector plugged into UART 4.
- Telemetry: Connect to the TELEM(radio) interface.
If you are connected to other flight controller, select the C-RTK 9P (for V5+) kit, which contains wires that connect to other PX4 flight controls(it can be used to connect Pixhawk3 pro or other flight controls, normally you do not need to Modify the wire).
|pin||C-RTK 9P(6 pin to 6pin cable)|
The following interface description is C-RTK Cable (for V5+ or V5 nano)