CAN PMU Power detection module
CAN PMU is a drone power management module with built-in STM32F4 processor; running CUAV ITT compensation algorithm, can accurately measure the voltage and current of the drone; support 6~62V voltage input, and the POWER port can output 5V/ 8A. It uses advanced CAN bus communication and supports the standard UAVCAN protocol; each PMU uses factory-level calibration to ensure good consistency and high accuracy.
- Voltage input
- Max current
- Voltage accuracy
- Current accuracy
- Max output power
- Max stable power
- Power port output
- Operating temp
- Firmware upgrade
- no need
- Interface Type
- IN/OUT:XT90(Cable）/Amass 8.0(Module）
- CAN: GHR-04V-S
- Size:46.5mm * 38.5mm * 22.5mm
- Connect the flight control CAN1/2 and the module CAN interface.
- Connect the V5 series power cable to the V5 Flight Control Power2 (if other flight controllers are connect to the Power interface) and the module Power interface.
Enable CAN PMU
Before use, you need to set the flight control parameters to enable CAN_PMU; there are different setting methods according to the firmware of the flight controller.
Set the following parameters in the Mission planner's full parameter list and restart after writing:
CAN_P1_DRIVERset to 1.
CAN_P2_DRIVERset to 1.
BATT_MONITORset to 8.（If using battery monitor 1）
**Note: Please use the firmware of AC3.6/AP3.9 (included) or higher.
Set the following parameters in the QGroundControl parameter list and restart after writing:
- Uavcan_enble set to "sensors Automatic config"