CUAV P9 Radio
P9 Radio is CUAV's new long-range drone data link communication module. It has high power, high speed and high receiver sensitivity, which is very suitable for UAV communication system.
- Up to 60KM long-distance transmission.
- Support point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, relay communication and other communication methods.
- 3~12s wide voltage input.
- Aviation CNC aluminum alloy body.
- Support high-speed frequency hopping technology, anti-interference.
|Working frequency||902-928 MHz|
|Transmission technology||Frequency Hopping|
|Transfer Protocol||Transparent transmission|
|Forwarding error detection||Hamming /BCH/Golay/Reed-Solomo|
|Error detecting||Error Detection 32 bits of CRC, ARQ|
|Encrypt||Optional (see –AES option)|
|Range||- Limit distance: 60km (high-gain antenna + unobstructed seaside)
- Reference distance: 40km(The transmission distance is different under different environments/configurations, please refer to actual use)
|Sensitivity||-110 dBm @ 115.2 kbps
-108 dBm @ 172.8 kbps
-107 dBm @ 230.4 kbps
|Output power||100mW - 1W (20-30dBm)
|Serial interface||3.3V CMOS TTL|
|Baud rate||UP to 230.4kbps;
|Link Rate||115 - 276 kbps|
|Operating Modes||Auto Routing, Store and Forward,Self Healing, Packet Routing Modes|
|Power consumption||Sleep < 1mA
Idle < 3.5mA
RX : 35mA ~ 80mA
TX :800mA ~ 1200mA
Antenna：SMA inner needle
|Operating temperature||-40℃ ~ +85℃|
|Humidity||5% ~ 95%(Non-condensing)|
Connection with Flight Control
PixHack: Radio Interface Plugged into Flight Control
Pixhawk: plug into the flight controller's telem1 or telem2 interface
V5+/v5 nano/X7/X7 PRO/NORA ： Green connector is connected flight controller, white connector is connected to digital transmissio
Ground Station Connection
For Mission planner
Please select 57600 baud rate when connecting. Note whether the driver is installed correctly and whether the port number is selected.
It should automatically connect after being recognized by QGroundcontrol.