NEO 3 GNSS Module
NEO 3 uses a hardware design similar to NEO v2, and upgrades the GNSS navigation module to the M9N module that supports the four mainstream satellite systems of Beidou, GPS, Galileo and Glonass. The positioning accuracy has been significantly improved. It is a high Cost-effective unmanned system positioning and navigation module. It integrates compass, flight controller status light, buzzer, and safety switch in one; it has the characteristics of high sensitivity and strong anti-interference.
- Integrated Ublox latest generation GNSS module (NEO-M9N)
- Support the concurrency of four mainstream satellite systems to adapt to more complex environments
Dedicated antenna supporting four major satellite systems
Integrated compass, flight controller status light, buzzer, etc.
- GPS positioning: provide accurate positioning information for unmanned system equipment
- Electronic compass: provide accurate heading and attitude information
- FC status reminder: circular RGB display flight control status
- Alarm function: Provide an alarm when the drone has information that threatens safe flight
- Safety protection: Provide physical buttons to avoid accidental motor rotation and protect you and the equipment
|GNSS receiver||UBLOX NEO M9N|
|Safety switch||Physical button|
|GNSS||Beidou、Galileo、 GLONASS、 GPS|
|GNSS Augmentation System||SBAS:WAAS,EGNOS,MSAS
|Number of concurrent GNSS||4|
|Nav. update rate||25Hz(Max)|
|Number of satellites(MAX)||32+|
|Sensitivity||Tracking and nav-167dBm
Cold start Hot star-148dBm
|Supported flight controller||CUAV series,
|Anti-Electromagnetic/radio frequency interference||EMI+RFI|
|Support Flight control type||Ardupilot/PX4*(PX4 is still working hard to adapt to the clock)|
When you connect NEO V2 to other brands of flight controllers (non-CUAV flight controllers), the buzzer will not work. If you need to use other brands of flight controllers, please select NEO 3 Pro.
The connections of other PX4 flight controllers are the same.
Flight control parameter setting
Neo 3 is a plug-and-play module without parameter settings.