NEO 3 Pro GNSS module
NEO 3 Pro uses a hardware design similar to NEO v2 Pro, and upgrades the GNSS navigation module to the M9N module that supports the four mainstream satellite systems of Beidou, GPS, Galileo and Glonass. The positioning accuracy has been significantly improved. It is a high Cost-effective unmanned system positioning and navigation module. It integrates compass, barometer, flight controller status light, buzzer, and safety switch in one; it has the characteristics of high sensitivity and strong anti-interference.
Ardupilot 4.0 and above firmware perfectly supports NEO 3 Pro; PX4 is not yet fully compatible with NEO 3 Pro (such as safety switches and buzzers cannot work).
- Integrated Ublox latest generation GNSS module (NEO-M9N)
- Support the concurrency of four mainstream satellite systems to adapt to more complex environments
- Dedicated antenna supporting four major satellite systems
- UAVCAN standard protocol, high real-time, strong anti-interference
- Industrial grade sensor (RM3100), better anti-interference performance
- High-performance processing unit STM32F412
- Internal high-precision barometer to meet the needs of different application scenarios
- Open source program, support custom program
- Adopting SAW+LNA+SAW double filter design, effectively avoid the influence of remote control, data transmission, 4G signal on GPS positioning reception.
|GNSS receiver||UBLOX NEO M9N|
|Safety switch||Physical button|
|GNSS||Beidou、Galileo、 GLONASS、 GPS|
|GNSS Augmentation System||SBAS:WAAS,EGNOS,MSAS
|Number of concurrent GNSS||4|
|Nav. update rate||25Hz(Max)|
|Number of satellites(MAX)||32+|
|Sensitivity||Tracking and nav-167dBm
Cold start Hot star-148dBm
|Supported flight controller||CUAV series,
|Anti-Electromagnetic/radio frequency interference||EMI+RFI|
|Support Flight control type||Ardupilot/PX4*(PX4 is still working hard to adapt to the clock)|
- NEO 3 Pro level accuracy when the SBAS enhancement system is turned on, the nominal accuracy is 1.5m (default); when the SBAS enhancement system is turned off, it is 2.0m
- NEO 3 Pro supports RTCM3.3 injection, but does not support RTCM output; it can achieve pseudorange differential (meter-level positioning) but does not support carrier phase differential (RTK), and it needs a base station that supports RTCM3.3 output.
Ardupilot 4.0.0 and above firmware supports NEO 3 PRO, and PX4 firmware is still in the adaptation stage
Connection to V5+
- Please connect it to the flight control CAN1 / CAN2 interface (CAN1 is recommended)
The connection of other PIX flight controllers is the same.
you need to set flight control parameters to enable Neo V2 pro; there are different setting methods according to the flight control firmware.
Set the following parameters in all parameter tables of Mission planner and restart after writing
CAN_P1_DRIVERset to 1.
CAN_P2_DRIVERset to 1.
NTF_LED_TYPESset to 231.
GPS_TYPEset to 9.